domingo, 6 de janeiro de 2008

Nós gostamos muito que tirem boas notas na disciplina BJ!!! xD Por ixo apresentamos os singles dos albuns dos BJ, estudem!!! hihihi lol

1º Bon Jovi:
-Runaway e She Don't Know Me

2º 7800° Fahrenheit
-In and Out of Love, The Hardest Part Is the Night, Only Lonely e Silent Night

Slippery When Wet
-You Give Love a Bad Name, Wanted Dead or Alive, Livin' On a Prayer e Never Say Goodbye

4º New Jersey
- Bad Medicine, Born to Be My Baby, I'll Be There For You, Lay Your Hands on Me e Living In Sin

5º Keep The Faith
- Keep the Faith, Bed of Roses, In These Arms, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, I Believe e Dry County

6º Crossroad
- Always e Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

7º These Days
-This Ain't a Love Song, Something for the Pain, Lie to Me, Hey God e These Days

8º Crush
-It's My Life, Say It Isn't So e Thank You for Loving Me

9º One Wild Night - Live 1985-2001
- One Wild Night

10º Bounce
-Everyday, Misunderstood e All About Lovin' You

11º Have A Nice Day
- Have A Nice Day, Who Says You Can´t Go home e Welcome to Wherever You Are

12º Lost Highway
- (You want to) Make a Memory, Lost Highway e Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore

Nenhum comentário: